TAKING ANOTHER SHOT

TAKING ANOTHER SHOT 


Thursday 05:00pm-29th Nov. '12.

Having stayed out of my blog for a long time now I feel like I've lost some fun writing stuffs in my blog on my journey in this world (That's what Odyssey is all about).

I write today as I also listen to Isaac Gerald and Simi singing a duet titled Obimmo on my Laptop and am so loving the song.

Love songs has a way of touching that creative part of me and so i feel inspired to put something on my blog.

As a young bachelor and having been in and out of a serious relationship that was close to the isle but ended up hitting the rocks (a sad turn of event I must say), it took me a long while to get myself out of an emotionally depressed state of mind, soul and even body sef.

Had to dust myself off from the past cos I was already becoming antiquated in my love life and knowing that  if I don't do something about it I might just end up not having anyone looking at my side for a romantic relationship.

However, the question that kept stirring me in the eyes is how do I start, how do I trust, how do I Love again?
Heatbreak sometimes immobilizes the individual involved and that's what I still feel but I also know I can't continue carrying this cross I just have to come to a point where I should believe I can get it right, I can start again, I can trust again, a believe that I can love again.

 I've read Novels and heard stories of Heartbroken individuals and the emotional pain some of them went through. I actually thought such can only happen in fictions or to some individuals who allowed it happen to them. Well it happened to me so I do know how it feels to Deeply and Passionately Love someone and for the person to have reasons (which are solvable) to say I call it quit.

When I got the I quit notice in my relationship the effect of it was much more than the Bomb the Boko Haram guys were using it was what I call the BOMBSHELL.

Recounting the events that led to the "bombshell" I knew I messed up big time but I was also willing to right my wrongs I so wish I was given that chance but it was an opportunity I never got. Having learnt from my mistakes and having waited this long I guess it won't be a bad idea to start something serious again.

"Where do I find the one I can totally Love and Commit my all to and would also be willing to show me all the Love and Commit her all to me too and more?"

Am so willing to be the Best this time around and to be tolerant and accommodating no matter the flaws. Bottom line, taking another shot at Love again.

I learned that every photographer who never took the right shot always will take another shot for a better picture. He will need to readjust himself to a better position for a better shot. Am so re adjusting myself for a better shot at Relationship again. So here I go re-adjusting and taking another shot.

Comments