DUST OFF...

DUST OFF...

Dear Blog,
Its been "ages" i last put something down on my blog and really excuses won't help right now it will only give me a cheap way out of trying to cover my laxity. Don't think i should blame myself still at least it's my blog (smiles).

Guess i should use this post as a brush to dust off the blog and to remove the "cobwebs" that has gathered so far on it.
Well it's good to be back here where i can be me without wondering what people would think or feeling shy of people around, i guess i can say being here is been at home with me.

ODYSSEY, all about a journey, all about a voyage. Hey! This reminds me of the movie with the same name and that was truly a journey on its own. But this is all about a journey of my own. Things i've encountered in my odyssey through life, people i came across, the significance of events in my life, the down-turns and the up-turns, the thick and the thine, the good, the bad and the ugly sides of life.

The beauty of the Journey is that there's something to learn and something to share but in it all you are never left the same way.

Still dusting off and using the time to also think through of the so many events that occured during the time i was absent here and i guess i will start typing them all up soon.

Done dusting off the blog and that may not occur again for sometime 'cos am back to keep it tidy each time i visit.
Signing off now to be here again soon atleast before the dust gather on the blog again.

Comments