GONE TOO SOON...

Dear Blog,
Its being ages i’ve had time ti scribble down my journey so far in this place called planet earth on the the path called Life.
Hmmmm!!! Just thinking how to start something you stopped doing long time ago i guess it will make sense to begin from the very beginning the way i can.
Months gone by months worth forgetting and some worth remembering, cherishing, and storing somewhere in the memory for constant regurgitating.

GONE TOO SOON
It is said “you never know the importance of what you have until you lose it”. I do know the importance of what i have especially if it has to do with people. And that’s why it was painful and annoying when i got a call that my sister is dead (The realization of the news still brings tears to my eyes even now). I actually couldn’t believe such could have happened to someone i still spoke with that same week but i had to be sure someone wasn’t playing an expensive joke on me. I set out very early the next day to her husbands house in Ajah Lekki axis only to get the confirmation i never wanted so it is true my Sweet Sister is dead. I have never been shock in my life the way i was on that day i was dumbfounded, yeah i tried to be a man (which i am) but i couldn’t control the tears so i just allowed it to flow and flow it did. More tears came down to checks when we had to bury her on the 18th of December 2010 (a date i will never be able to erase from my memory). I chose not to see how she looks in death not because i don’t love her that much but because i love her so much that i would rather remember the face i love so much while she was alive and jovial and that’s the face i chose to keep forever. She’s gone so soon leaving behind her Parent, Brothers, Husband and 2 lovely Boys who are still very tender and who keep wondering everyday where their mother went to without even a hug or kiss to say goodbye.
I had to be strong for mom and my brothers (Well my brothers don’t really need me for that though) and for the kids she left behind.
OluwaBunmi OluwaTosin Oluleye is gone too soon but to me she will never be gone for in my memory lies all i know about her from when we were kids, teenagers and then adults, the numerous arguments and fights we had and mom had to come to my rescue because i was the baby of the house (Come to think of it she still calls me that once in a while) i miss those days with her and surprising enough after she got married we still argue and mom whenever she’s around is still the mediator...hmmmm...
I miss you Sweet Sis and i will forever Love you here on earth and when we shall finally see in Heaven. I’ll do all i can here to immortalize you either in my memory or to truly raise a monument for you and never worry your Kids will get the best of all. MISS YOU MORE LOVE YOU MORE.

Comments