BRANCHING OUT...


Its been a while i put up something here and i thought it would be something i can escape from but i can't because i have friends, colleagues and ardent readers who have been following my blog overtime.

Just yesterday a reader who is also my friend (And fast becoming a BFF-Best Friend Forever), drew my attention to the fact that i haven't done anything to my blog in a long while.

So here i am making sure i don't become lethargic when it comes to scribbling down my thoughts, feelings and experiences.

Overtime, I've been thinking of doing something different from the usual. Something other than all am used to.

I've had thoughts of going Sky diving, I've even imagined it (Strange shey?). I've thought about going on expedition like in the movie where some guys Journeyed to the centre of the earth (Well i don't want something similar to that though) but i won't mind any interesting one.

Well the above sounds extreme but it came as a strong thought and something i will still venture to do someday. 

So i thought about doing something else, i thought about branching out, i decided to Write a book.

Writing a book won't necessarily require safety measures like Sky diving and Expedition to unknown territory but will definitely require lots of discipline, research, editing and more but in all i believe it would be worthwhile.

So today i start a Journey to becoming an Author. 

Comments