FEAR ROBBED ME

Fear robbed me of it all
I could have been a hero
But I was afraid of standing alone
I could have been rich
But i was afraid of risks

I could have been a star
but i was afraid of falling from the sky
I could have sung the best songs
But I was afraid friends would get bored

I could have been powerful if i were humble
but i was afraid of been called a fool
I could have been very well known
But I was afraid of saying no

I could have taking great steps
But I was afraid of missing my steps, and falling down the
stairs
I could have followed my heart
But I was afraid of denial

I could have been a Christian
But I was afraid friends would jeer
I could have loved the Lord
But I was afraid of being mocked

I could have stood by my belief
But I was afraid of being called a fanatic
I could have been all i want
But fear robbed me of it all

Jones o.o.



Comments