"NOT AGAIN MOM..."

"NOT AGAIN MOM..."

2:25pm, Wednesday, 6th February '13

Wondering what the topic above is all about?

Well if you are a Bachelor as I am maybe you will have a little inclination to it.

 Mami (the name I call my Mom). She's such a Wonderful woman, full of Patience (To a fault), Love, Care and a Prayer "warrior" too. Sometimes I wonder if it will be possible to get a wife with such attributes but I realize every woman (or lady) come in different packages.

If I were to write a book on her My Mami) it sure going to be voluminous and a Best seller (I hope).

In my childhood, I watched her handle so many task and at the same time making sure I and my siblings get the best of everything as she possibly can make available.

My Dad? Well that's a different topic entirely but he's gone from our world. I never had the chance to really enjoy his company as a child and as a son would have wanted to and maybe that's why I made the vow along the line that My Wife and My Children (After God) will get the Best of my time and everything else. 

With the responsibility that I handle as a bachelor and everything that comes in between I can get overly busy sometimes and sometimes I can be free as the wind so I only get to talk to Mami on Phone occasionally and that talk can crawl into hours because she wants me to cramp every gist about me and everything that occurred during the period of my being "offline" with her.

I don't mind giving her all the gist anyway she enjoys every bit of it especially any gist that has to do with a Lady (Seems every concerned mother loves that part).

 "Hmmm...Mami I haven't made up my mind yet o" I remember telling her when she asked after a lady I mentioned to her before and it was at that moment I got tonnes of advice from her. Advice from her are helpful but can also be tiring at times (I hope nobody tells her I said this).

And whenever she calls "just to check on you and see how you are doing" the call always ends in a prayer session and a barrage of "be careful not to this and not to that" Phew!!!

I love her more for doing that though but sometimes am like "Not Again Mom..."

Comments